Quality At Every Step
The World of Butterfly
In the 1950’s, when brass was still the most used metal, he pioneered his first product, a humble tumbler made from stainless steel, which thereafter became the new wonder metal. With this innovation, brand Butterfly came into existence. Quality and perfection were what it stood out for. It received great traction in the market which made the brand expand its categories and product lines into various other utensils. Before long the brand also invented India’s first ever stainless pressure cooker and the vacuum flask, that which was a kitchen saviour, even until now!
- Brand Butterfly is born.
- 1st to launch Stainless Steel Pressure Cookers and Vacuum Flasks in India.
- Launched LPG Stoves and Mixer Grinders.
- Invented Brazing Machine with in-house technology which replaced the hazardous copper plating process for Pressure Cooker/Utensils -indigenous substitution for imported technology.
- Listed on BSE.
- Awarded patent for 3 conical stone Table Top Wet Grinder.
- Bagged India's first ISO 9000 certificate for LPG Stoves and Mixer Grinders.
- Commenced exports to USA, UK, Mauritius, Australia and Japan.
- Awarded ISO * 9000 Certification for Table Top Wet Grinders.
- 1st in India to recieve "GREEN LABEL" Certification for high thermal efficient LPG Stoves.
- Launched 4 New Product Categories
- First in India to be awarded "BEE Label with 2-star rating" for manufacture of LPG Stoves.
- Frameless Glass Top Stoves launched in 2017.
- 2021: Cresta food processor launched.
- 2019: Peerless table top wet grinder launched.
- 2019: CE Mark, ESMA & CACO Certifications recieved for mixer grinders.
Quality award from the Govt. of Tamil Nadu for excellence in quality of production in Medium Sector Industries for 1991-92
National award for LPG operated stoves & appliances by Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Industries, Govt. of India for the year 2010
First Manufacturer authorised to use BEE Label – 2 Star rating for Domestic Gas Stoves.